If you would like to hold an affiliate function at the ATA19 show, please contact email@example.com.
Types of Events:
Affiliate Events: Defined as non-ATA sponsored event that take place during the official ATA19 dates (April 14 – 16, 2019) that exhibitors and attendees may attend. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business Meetings: These are small meetings, such as advisory board, committee meeting or staff meeting used to conduct the business of your organization or group.
- Special Events: Strictly social in nature and are held at various hotels or other venues. These activities may not be held during the ATA Annual Meeting restricted times.
- Satellite Events: Defined as non-ATA events scheduled to take place on dates that fall three days before or three days after the official ATA19 meeting dates.
ATA policy does not permit the scheduling of functions during our General Sessions held at the Convention Center during the following times:
- Sunday, April 14 – 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm
- Monday, April 15 – 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Monday, April 15 – 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Monday, April 15 – 4:45 pm – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 16 – 9:00 am – 9:45 am
- Tuesday, April 16 – 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org