This year, we’ve asked a number of industry luminaries, including Dr. Joe Kvedar, to handpick a group of thought leaders for 2.5-hour intensive sessions that will explore pressing topics facing the industry. Dr. Kvedar, a leading architect of connected health, and his panel of experts will share their thoughts on what the next decade in connected health will look like, to help you ‘see around corners’ and prepare for the future.
Dr. Joe Kvedar has been a leading architect of connected health, imagining the future — and then helping to invent it. This year, at ATA’s Annual Conference, we have asked Dr. Kvedar to hand-pick a group of thought leaders for a 3-hour intensive session to explore what the next decade in connected health will look like, to help you ‘see around corners’ and prepare for the future.
When you register for ATA19 and participate in Dr. Kvedar’s program, you will learn:
- How telehealth is solving challenges in care delivery
- The market dynamics and trends that will impact your plans
- Lessons learned and near-term goals for front-line providers
- How to prepare for the future of connected health
- How technology-enabled care is driving provider strategy and the implementation of telehealth solutions
- Applications, platforms, and consumer-driven models you can apply to address the gap in supply vs. demand
Learn more here and see the panel of experts to join Dr. Kvedar during his session: “Seeing Around Corners: What the Next 5-10 Years Will Look Like”